Tamiya Mini 4wd 18715 Copperfang (FM-A Chassis)
This Mini 4WD car’s stunning body was chosen in a 2018 Mini 4WD design competition held in Japan! The body is inspired by the Copperhead snake, which it fuses with sports car design in its superb original body. The body is mounted on the front motor FM-A chassis, which is ideally suited to a number of circuit types, particularly those with plenty of ups and downs.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
•The FM-A Chassis is molded in Black ABS. A Parts are Black low-friction POM.
• The 3-part body comes molded in Metallic Orange color ABS. It features a long nose style, with front fenders that arc like a snake readying to bite, and reptilian skin-inspired body panels.
• Comes with dedicated metallic sticker designs sporting a red and copper color scheme, and depicting LED style headlights.
• Silver color plated A-spoke wheels are paired with super hard Black low-profile tires (small-diameter).
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.