Dual Ridge Jr. Japan Cup 2021 (Polycarbonate Body / VZ Chassis)
This is a limited-edition Mini 4WD race kit to commemorate Japan Cup 2021. It’s a special model of the Dual Ridge Jr., which features a new-molded polycarbonate body for the compact VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• Clear polycarbonate body for a lighter car and high performance.
• Blue polypropylene A-spoke wheels are paired with black super-hard, small diameter low-profile tires with white sidewall print of J-cup 2021 logo.
• Low-friction plastic bearings.
• Dedicated clear stickers included.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).