Tamiya RC 53696 Super Stock TZ Motor
- A high performance motor for electric radio control car use.
- A high torque motor designed for endurance race or low speed track.
- Can be disassembled for maintenance.
- Blue anodized end bell with brush dampers.
- Features terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor.
- 23 turn motor
- Usable voltage: 7.2V
- R.P.M. at best efficiency: 26,500rpm (7.2V)
- Torque at best efficiency: 500g-cm (7.2V)
- JRM certified motor.
With the popularity of touring car racing, there has been a growing demand for high performance 23T stock motors. To meet these demands Tamiya introduces the Super Stock Motor TZ. Perfect for endurance racing and low speed tracks, the TZ features more torque and higher revolutions than the Type S Stock Motor. Features standard brushes, blue anodized end bell with brush dampers, terminal heat sink, detachable chip capacitor and can be disassembled for easy maintenance.
This "Super Stock" motor for your R/C cars features high revolution, providing a fast start in sprint races. Can be used with the following chassis types: TL-01, TT-01, TT-02, TT-02B, TB-02, TB-Evolution, TA04, TRF414, TRF415, and F201.