Tamiya Mini 4wd 18650 DCR-02 (MA Chassis)
This is the DCR-02, which is Tamiya’s second generation of multi-piece mix and match body designs. The futuristic 3-part body in this kit was designed by legendary Japanese designer Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Designworks. This particular model is based upon the midship aero MA chassis, which is a competitive modern racing platform.
The Ultra Efficient MA chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The DCR-02 body comes molded in yellow. It consists of three parts, which can be interchanged with not only color variations (such as Item 95431); the front and rear cowls can also be used together with DCR-01 bodies (such as Items 18646, 95312, 95408, etc.)
• The MA Chassis is Gun Metal color ABS, while A parts are molded in Yellow POM.
• Comes with brand new sticker design.
• Gun Metal color Y-spoke wheels are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.