Tamiya Mini 4wd 95285 HG Carbon Stay for Wide Rear Sliding Damper
From the Tamiya website:
This lightweight and rigid 2mm-thick solid carbon fiber stays are for use with Rear (Item 15467) Sliding Dampers. They replace the aluminum roller stay parts in Item 15467. The roller stay is a key part of wide sliding dampers, as it slides when the Mini 4WD car hits a fence, helping it to absorb impact.
- Made from durable 2mm thick carbon fiber.
- Carbon fiber stays offer an approximate weight saving of 40% over standard aluminum parts.
- The Tamiya logo is printed in white. Roller holes feature printed size markings.
- Screws and washers, etc. are included for attachment.
- Can also be attached directly to the chassis itself. Instructions show 2 examples.
- This item (95285) is compatible with MA and AR chassis cars fitted with Item 15467.