Tamiya Mini 4wd 18706 Starter Pack AeroAvante (AR Chassis)
This starter pack is a great first purchase for those just getting into Mini 4WD, or for racers who want to experiment with already-tuned machines. The assembly kit of the popular Aero Avante Mini 4WD car is packaged with parts which suit the car to high-speed circuits, and the tools necessary to construct the model!
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The under-panel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections, and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Features the Aero Avante and AR Chassis assembly kit. The body is molded in Blue ABS, with chassis parts in Black. Length: 157mm, width: 104mm.
• Comes with super hard tires.
• Parts such as AR chassis brake set parts, front/rear FRP plates and side mass dampers are included with screws and parts necessary for attachment.
• Tools necessary for construction such as a screwdriver and wrench are included.
• Includes a Rev-Tuned 2 Motor PRO. Gear ratio: 3.5:1.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to further customize your machine.