Tamiya Mini 4wd 18707 Rowdy Bull Car Kit (FM-A)
This is an injection plastic Mini 4WD car model.
From the manufacturer:
Make Some Noise at the Track!
This Mini 4WD model assembly kit creates the Rowdy Bull, a brand new model with a muscular appearance bound to excite! It features a long, bulging bonnet with integrated air intake and a powerful-looking wide-fendered tail section. Dedicated marking stickers are included in the kit to decorate the body, as are silver color metal-plated A-spoke wheels, and low-profile tires.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
- FM-A stands for Front-Midship Aero. The chassis incorporates and works on aerodynamic themes from successful chassis like the AR and MA.
- With its center of gravity towards the front, the chassis offers stable landings, as well as speediness on undulating circuits.
- 4 battery cover attachment points keep batteries safe. Multiple attachment holes are available for option parts give great adaptability.
- Flat chassis underside ensures minimal contact with the track. Slits help channel airflow for aerodynamic and battery cooling purposes.
- Motor can be accessed by removing the underpanel, and changed without removing the counter gear, for swift setup changes.
- Low-friction skid bar on the front bumper underside will help to keep your car stable through tricky slope sections and the like.
- 8mm thickness rear rollers are a unique design that provide smooth cornering, and help stabilize the car thanks to their large surface area
- Rear roller stay design further channels airflow, and has been designed to ensure that sides have a reduced chance of catching on course walls.
- Aerodynamic side stays were inspired by aircraft designs, just one example of the FM-A's commitment to aerodynamics across the chassis.
- Approx Length: 15.6 cm; Width: 9.7 cm; Height: 4.3 cm
- Includes motor
- Easy snap-together assembly
- Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately)