Tamiya Mini 4wd 15476 GP.476 MA Chassis First Try Parts Set
This parts set is perfect for those who have just started in the world of Mini 4WD racing, and are looking to boost their machine's performance. It contains basic tune-up parts for the new MA chassis. With a wide range of grade-up and limited-edition parts available, it can be somewhat daunting to choose where to start upgrading your machine, and this set removes those worries by providing a solid set of initial upgrade parts. Front and rear wide stays allow wider roller attachment positions, reducing power loss in corners. The front stay is compatible with 9, 11, 13 and 19mm rollers, and the rear stay with 9, 11, 13, 17 and 19mm rollers. Mass dampers, and rear upper/lower plus front rollers with stabilizer head balls promote machine stability.
• FRP Wide Front & Rear Stays x1
• Adjustable Mass Damper Weights x4
• 13mm Rollers x6
• Front Stabilizer Head Balls x2
• Spacers, rollers, spanner and small parts for attachment included.
• Compatible with MA, AR, VS and Super XX chassis. Note that some bodies may require modification.