Tamiya Mini 4wd 18095 Honda e (VZ Chassis)
The Honda e is an innovative electric vehicle that is a dream made real with its unique combination of dynamic performance, refined comfort and cutting-edge technology. The Tamiya Mini 4WD model captures the essence of this energetic electric car and is based upon the compact Tamiya VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• The VZ chassis is molded in Black ABS and paired with matching Black ABS A parts.
• Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black) provide smooth rotation.
• Body is molded in Yellow ABS, and stickers included to decorate the model, including optional number stickers for a racy look.
• Dish type wheels are paired with small diameter low-profile tires; both are Black.
• Included Type 130 motor is rear mounted, just like the actual car. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.