Tamiya Mini 4wd 18099 Ray Spear (VZ chassis)
This Mini 4WD racer depicts a futuristic body design by the same designer who brought you the Dual Ridge Jr. and DCR-01. The original body is mounted on the quick and adaptable VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black) give smooth rotation.
• The stylish body is molded in Clear Green ABS and features a detachable canopy section that allows you to race the car as open- or closed-top.
• Dark Silver spiral type 6-spoke wheels are paired with black, small diameter super hard low-profile tires.
• Includes a Type 130 motor. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.