Tamiya Mini 4wd 18102 Lupine Racer 2 (AR Chassis)
This Mini 4WD kit depicts the Lupine Racer 2, which is a follow up to the original Lupine racer as seen in item 18085. Like the original, the racing wolf character has just a hint of the bad guy in its smile! The body sits on top of the AR chassis for super quick speed runs around the racetrack!
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability, and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The under-panel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 155mm, width: 97mm, height: 47mm.
• The open-top Thunder Shot body is molded in dark blue and paired with the red polycarbonate-ABS reinforced AR chassis. The AR chassis allows battery changes from the bottom.
• Parts are molded in low-friction black POM.
• The 5-spoke fluorescent orange wheels are paired with hard large diameter slick dark blue tires.
• Includes a Type 130 motor and new metallic stickers. The model features a 5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).