Tamiya Mini 4wd 18614 Avante Mk. II (MS Chassis)
Tamiyas Avante debuts as a Mini 4WD PRO racer, marking the beginning of a new chapter in the Mini 4WD PRO series. Maintaining the original Avante style, the nose features a compact spoiler, with vertical fin on rear of cockpit. The vehicle sides also feature sharp and sleek body lines, for a cool and up-to-date look. MS Chassis features mid-mounted double shaft motor for high transmission efficiency and speed.
• Assembly kit 3-piece detachable MS Chassis with mid-ship motor layout
• No glue required for assembly
• Type 130 double shaft motor. Requires two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
• Body made from durable ABS plastic
• Kit includes large diameter tires and gold colored, 3-spoke wheels powered by 4:1 gear