Tamiya Mini 4wd 18639 Abilista (MA Chassis)
The Abilista is the 5th model release on the growing MA chassis line-up. The MA chassis utilizes an aerodynamic chassis design for optimal airflow mated to a dual-shaft 130 size motor mounted directly in the center of the chassis. The new body is based upon 2-door coupe designs. Of particular note are the teardrop-shaped nose of the car, large front and rear fenders, and the two wings which stretch toward the rear of the car.
• Mini 4WD machine assembly kit.
• The MA chassis is an easy to assemble and maintain unit.
• The stylish body features air intakes in the nose and outlets in the rear fenders to further boost aerodynamic efficiency.
• A Parts are molded in Gray POM material.
• Wheels are fitted with 26mm low-profile tires.
• Rear skid bar, side stays and 6 low-friction rollers included.
• Comes with a double shaft motor to be mounted in the center of the model. Gear ratio = 3.5:1
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)