Tamiya Mini 4wd 18646 DCR-01
This is the first Mini 4WD kit which features a new concept for the series - the Cross System! This is a 3-part body design that allows mixing and matching of different color components, letting you make your own unique combination of colors and styles.
The DCR-01 showcases a sleek, futuristically-styled body, molded in striking Pearl Red. The car is paired with the mid-ship MA Chassis, which offers great speed and excellent aerodynamics.
The body is made up of 3 parts: front cowl, rear cowl, and canopy. The canopy can be left unattached, making the body into an open-top Mini 4WD!
Ultra Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focused upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bars and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm
• The MA Chassis is molded in White ABS. A-parts come in White low-friction POM.
• The futuristic 3-piece body comes molded in Pearl Red, and can be decorated using the dedicated stickers in the kit.
• Includes 6-spoke large diameter wheels molded in silver color. They come with Black low-profile elastomer tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.