Tamiya Mini 4wd 18657 Ignicion (MA Chassis)
This Mini 4WD racer depicts the aerodynamic style of a hyper sports car with air intakes and ducts. Also, the rear wing recreates a modern GT racing car wing. The model’s name is based on the Spanish word “ignicion” which means ignition in English.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 41mm.
• The white ABS body captures the aerodynamic style of high-downforce hyper sports cars, plus air intakes and ducts.
• Gun metal fin type wheels are paired with black small diameter low-profile tires.
• Dedicated metallic stickers included.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).