Tamiya Mini 4WD 18658 Chevalier (MA Chassis)
This Mini 4WD model's design is inspired by a mid-ship lightweight sports car, and features the stylish color scheme which is the combination of dark blue (body) and black (chassis). The model’s name is the French word "chevalier" which means knight in English. The Chevalier body sits on top of the easy to assemble MA chassis for balanced performance on any Tamiya Mini 4WD race track.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 38mm.
• The dark blue ABS body features a mid-ship lightweight sports car design, and its three-part design facilitates easy assembly.
• Silver Y-spoke wheels are paired with black small diameter low-profile tires.
• Dedicated metallic stickers are included to decorate the model.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).