Tamiya Mini 4wd 18659 PRO Estoura (MA Chassis)
This Mini 4WD model's design depicts a mid-ship racing sports car style with closed gull wing doors. The model’s name inspired by the Portuguese word “estoura” which means "explode'' in English.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 38mm.
• Body captures a mid-ship racing sports car style with closed gull wing doors.
• Silver color A-spoke wheels are paired with small black diameter low-profile tires.
• Dedicated metallic stickers are included to decorate the model.
• Double-shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).