Tamiya Mini 4wd 92425 Little Ryan Mini 4WD Special Edition (VS Chassis)
Little Ryan, the popular Korean driver, drives the Mini 4WD!
Plastic model assembly kit of the high performance racer with shaft-driven four-wheel drive.
The open-top body is designed to resemble a single-seater buggy, and a driver doll of Little Ryan, a popular character from KakaoTalk, a messenger app in Korea. The doll, with its cute, heartwarming expression, is of course already assembled and painted.
The body color is coordinated with pastel blue, which compliments Little Ryan's orange color. The set also includes specially designed stickers that showcase the orange-based pop graphics and logo. Stickers on the wheels and clear tires are also included to add a touch of class to the suspension.
The VS chassis is compact, lightweight, and has a short wheelbase. It also features air ducts for better motor cooling and a switch cover and battery holder that can be opened and closed with a hinge.
The chassis body and A-parts are made of ABS resin. The chassis body and rear roller stays are white, while A-parts such as the plastic roller and battery holder are orange. White fin-type wheels are set with clear small-diameter low-height tires (soft type).
- Overall length, width, and height when completed: 146mm, 90mm, and 43mm, respectively.
- Motor included.
- No glue is required for assembly.
- Little Ryan is the star of this special package.
- The VS chassis is a favorite in racing.
- The two-tone white and orange color scheme creates a pop atmosphere.
- The gear ratio is 5:1 for powerful performance.
- The lovable Little Ryan doll comes pre-painted and ready to go.
- What you need to buy separately: AA batteries (2 pcs)