Tamiya Mini 4wd 95130 NEO-VQS (VZ Chassis) Japan Cup 2020 (Polycarbonate Body)
(Due to very limited supply - this item is restricted to 1 per customer)
This Mini 4WD kit is a special limited-edition celebrating Japan Cup 2020! The kit recreates the Neo-VQS (originally Item 18094) on the lightweight and compact VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• Fluorescent yellow ABS chassis and parts.
• Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings give smooth rotation.
• Polycarbonate body for a lighter car and lower center of gravity. Tamiya TS Color polycarbonate paints needed.
• Blue and fluorescent yellow livery stickers.
• Black carbon reinforced Y-spoke wheels are paired with black super-hard tires with white sidewall print.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries required (sold separately)