Tamiya Mini 4wd 95570 Penguin Racer (VZ Chassis)
The Penguin Racer is here to challenge for victory, in a stylish buggy-type body. This car is based upon the compact VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 45mm.
• Low-friction (POM 620) plastic bearings give smooth rotation.
• The Penguin Racer figure comes pre-assembled and painted.
• Dedicated stickers are included to decorate the model.
• Gold color plated 6-spoke wheels are paired with large diameter hard low-profile tires molded in white.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.