Tamiya Mini 4wd 95586 DIOMARS-NERO (Mechanical Series)
This Tamiya Mini 4WD kit is a re-issue of the classic Mini 4WD Mechanical Series Diomars-Nero. The Diomars-Nero was originally released in 1999. The kit is a static display model with detailed chassis and body parts, steerable front and rear wheels and more. It depicts a car that was driven by Nero in the Mini 4WD cartoon “Let’s & Go!! MAX.”
• Static Mini 4WD car model assembly kit. Length: 130mm, width: 81mm, height: 38mm.
• Features a transparent body that can be left clear to see the inner details of the model, or painted as you wish.
• Cockpit can be moved between forward (Thermo mode) and rear (Terminate mode) positions.
• Separate metal-plated parts are included to recreate body interior/chassis detail. Non-plated parts are also included to depict chassis and suspension.
• Tread-patterned tires enhance level of realism.
• A knob on the chassis steers all four wheels and can be used to switch between two different 4WS modes.
• Stickers are included to decorate the model.
• Assembly manual features instructions on cutting the body so it can be used with Super X, Super TZ and Super-1 chassis to create a running model. Super-II and VS chassis can also be used.