Tamiya RC 58596 1/10 RC Dual Ridge (TT-02B)
The future is now!
The Dual Ridge is an exciting addition to the Tamiya R/C buggy line-up, and this 4WD model is equally at home on- and off-road! Tamiya enlisted Japanese design company pdc_designworks to create the body design, a stylish and futuristic layout which utilizes subtle curves and a front-oriented cockpit showing off the twin raised lines that give this model its name. The body combines with the sharp rear wing for aerodynamic form. The finishing touch is provided by the silver and blue stickers included in the kit.
Shaft-Driven 4WD and Superior Handling from the TT-02B
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis uses a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus white CVA shock units, giving the car assured handling, while Left/Right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/Rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can't get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. 4 different gear ratios can be applied with the use of 3 separately-sold types of pinion gears, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
- Length: 380mm, Width: 250mm, Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 266mm. Tread: 217mm (Front), 208mm (Rear)
- Bathtub-type Chassis Frame. Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod. 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Tire Width/Diameter: 32/82mm (Front), 41/82mm (Rear) (Square Spike Tires)
- CVA Shock Units
- Gear Ratio＝10.71：1 (with kit-included pinion gear)
- Type 540 Motor
Separately Required Items (not included)
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter