Tamiya RC 58630 RC Plasma Edge II (TT-02B)
This exciting shaft-driven 4WD R/C buggy assembly kit creates the Plasma Edge II, and includes stylish polycarbonate body and rear wing parts. Marking stickers add to the racy mood of the model, as do fluorescent yellow star dish wheels and white CVA oil shocks. The TT-02B is a dedicated off-road buggy chassis that offers hassle-free assembly and maintenance, as well as superb controllability.
Shaft-Driven 4WD and Superior Handling from the TT-02B
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis employs a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus white CVA oil shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left/right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can't get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. Four different gear ratios can be applied with the use of three separately-sold types of pinion gear, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
- Length: 370mm, Width: 250mm, Height: 160mm
- Wheelbase: 266mm, Tread: 217mm (Front), 208mm (Rear)
- Bathtub-type Chassis Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Tire Width/Diameter: 32/82mm (Front), 41/82mm (Rear) (Square Spike Tires)
- CVA Oil Shock Units
- Gear Ratio = 10.71:1 (with kit-included pinion gear)
- Type 540 Motor
- Separately Required Items (sold separately): 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC, Battery Pack & Charger, R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter