Tamiya Mini 4wd 19449 TriDagger WX (AR Chassis)
This is a Fully Cowled Mini 4WD Series assembly kit with a rather a unique body design. The Tridagger WX (“Wild X”) is featured in the Mini 4WD cartoon “Let’s & Go!! Return Racers!” In a flashback scene, driver Ryo Takaba is attacked by a bear which he defeats before using its pelt as a part of his car body. The Tridagger WX body is mounted on the aerodynamically-efficient AR chassis.
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The underpanel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections, and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 155mm, width: 97mm.
• The AR Chassis is molded in Metallic Grey color ABS, with A parts in Red POM.
• The body is molded in Gun Metal ABS, with integrated, molded depictions of pelt on the rear.
• Features newly-designed metallic stickers.
• Red Y-spoke wheels are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.